Hello,

Dear Visitor, Wherever you are in the world, Welcome to Around The World forum.

Many people may be surprised that Muslims love Mary (peace be upon her), the mother of Jesus (peace be upon him). In the Quran, no woman is given more attention than Mary(peace be upon her).

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully. ' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

We would like to tell you NOW, a few things about the purpose of our forum: Around The World is twofold. First, it is to promote understanding between people from around the world. Secondly, it is to educate people on Islam, it's beliefs and practices.

We aspire to promote a good online communication experience for our members. I hope that you find your stay here beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each
other.

Thank you very much for visiting us and please let us make you aware of it : It is our aim That Every One of Our Visitors contributes feedback - good, bad or indifferent ...

Thank you for being a member of Around The World!

Guests can post on GUESTS RUN FORUM!

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by shammy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:20 pm

Hi my name is Shammy and I live in Australia, fantastic country.

I'm looking forward to meeting all new friends here on AW

Thanks Mohamed for your wonderful forum Very Happy

Salaam
shammy

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Mohamed on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Salaam Shammy, you are Most Welcome

It is a pleasure to welcome you and I am glad you like this forum. I would love to know more about Australia and Aussies. Very Happy

Let me tell you a story about a close friendship developed on net (forum) between two people, an Australian and an Algerian. Even though they lived thousands of miles apart, their meeting was a turning point in their life.

In short, they helped make their life more wonderful....

I believe that close friendships can be formed on a forum for this I sincerely hope AW will be an international forum that through it, we will be able to make and meet lots and lots of global friends.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Admin

Number of posts : 1670

View user profile http://mohamed-aroundtheworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shammy on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 am

Thanks again Mohamed Very Happy and I also agree with you regarding close friendships can be formed on forums. I have experienced this happening myself, have met some wonderful people from many different countries.

Yes Mohamed, it does make your life more wonderful, meeting a total stranger and then overtime grows a friendship.

You have planted a seed Mohamed, AW, from which many friendships will blossom, CONGRATULATIONS
Very Happy

Salaam
shammy

Number of posts : 547

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top